Teacher: What’s your name?
Student: My name is Emran
Teacher: What’s your father’s name?
Student: My father’s name is Muhammad Rofique.
Teacher: What’s your mother’s name?
Student: My mother’s name is Begum Bar.
Teacher: How old are you?
Student: I’m 13 years old.
Teacher: What grade are you studying in?
Student: I am a Grade 6 student.
Teacher: How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Student: I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters.
Teacher: What is your position in the family?Student: I’m the third child in my family.
Teacher: What does your father do?
Student: My father works as a laborer in the camps.
Teacher: How much money does your father earn per day by working?
Student: He earns 250 taka per day.
Teacher: How can your father support the family with such a small income?
Student: This is not enough to support my family. It is not even enough for school expenses.
Teacher: So, where do you get the money for your private tuition fees?
Student: Sometimes I go to go to sell ice cream around the camp and get some money, which I use to pay my monthly tuition fees.
Teacher: What is the name of your village?Student: My village’s name is Foyazupara, Maungdaw.
Teacher: What do you want to become in the future?
Student: I want to become a doctor as there is no doctors around me hereTeacher: Why do you want to become a doctor?
Student: One year ago, one of my relatives passed away in front of my eyes because there was no doctor available near my camp. From that day, I committed myself to becoming a doctor to serve my community.
Teacher: Do you have anything to share with us?
Student: Yes, I would like to request all of humanity to pray for me and my family and to support the education of Rohingya children.
Teacher: Thank you so much for your time.
Student: Thank you, Teacher.
